Do you want to know which are the most important Quebec ridings to watch in the 2021 Canadian federal election? You’re in the right place.
On September 20, 78 ridings in Quebec will elect a federal Member of Parliament. Those results last time helped thwart a Liberal majority government, as the Bloc Quebecois came up strong to defeat some Liberal members and prevent them from winning other ridings. Just two years later, the question is inf the Bloc’s accomplishments in 2019 will be matched. Is that separatist vote going to hold together, or will the Liberals make some crucial gains as they attempt to regain their majority?
Further, what is to become of the Conservatives and NDP, both themselves hoping to make gains in Quebec?
Many races in Quebec will be important, but there are 12 Quebec ridings to watch that we find the most intriguing, and will possibly be the most telling on September 20.
Quebec Ridings to Watch
Featured Quebec Ridings
- Abitibi–Baie-James–Nunavik–Eeyou (Bloc Quebecois)
- Beauce (Conservative)
- Beauport–Limoilou (Bloc Quebecois)
- Berthier–Maskinongé (Bloc Quebecois)
- Jonquière (Bloc Quebecois)
- La Prairie (Bloc Quebecois)
- Longueuil–Saint-Hubert (Bloc Quebecois)
- Montarville (Bloc Quebecois)
- Rivière-des-Mille-Îles (Bloc Quebecois)
- Shefford (Bloc Quebecois)
- Thérèse-De Blainville (Bloc Quebecois)
- Trois-Rivières (Bloc Quebecois)